HESOLAR owners Eric & Derrick Hoffman are second generation Master Electricians. We have 40+ years combined experience in adding circuits and upgrading electrical services.
Our dedication to quality and customer service leads the industry. We are a small local company passionate about providing top quality service in Central Texas! We include a 10 year workmanship warranty!
Level 1 Car Charging
- Works for all Electric Vehicle Charging.
- 1 Hour Charge = 3 to 5 miles
- Compatible with home outlets
Level 2 Car Charging
- Level 2 Chargers are 240 Volts
- 1 Hour Charge = 8 to 24 miles (Manufacturer specific values below)
- Multiple Brand Options
Tesla Mobile Connector
- 15/20 Amp Outlet = 3/4 miles /hour of charge.
- 30 Amp Outlet = 17 miles /hour of charge
- 50 Amp Outlet = 29 miles /hour of charge
Tesla Wall Connector
- 58 Miles/Hour of Charge!
- Multiple Settings to accommodate small services
- Requires Dual Charger Upgrade on Tesla Vehicle
Electrical Upgrades may be Required:
Fast Charging draws a lot of electricity (current) and may require a service upgrade. This is especially true for small and/or old homes.
Charging Station Location Matters:
Finding a good location in your garage or parking area is a key consideration for installation.
Circuits we add for your charging station will be beneficial in the distant future for new Electric Vehicles and Charging Stations.
Not quite Zero Emissions:
Your new electric vehicle is only as clean as the power plant making the electricity charging it… This brings me to the next fact (see below).
Solar makes Electric Vehicles truly emission free:
Electric vehicle owners that purchase solar panels are essentially purchasing their fuel for the next 25+ years! Learn more about Solar Power.
At this time we are only installing EV chargers on our larger solar projects. Our Licensed Electricians specialize in adding circuits, service upgrades, and charging station installation.